Saturday 30 April 2011

Here's Another Workout!

It's the weekend! I had a great workout with my TGIF Surprise class yesterday! Man, am I sore.  But the soreness could be a combined soreness from my first swim of the season on Wednesday, moving fitness equipment and cleaning at my brother's house on Thursday, and TGIF Surprise workout on Friday.  Sometimes I don't think class participants realize much they are motivating me in a class - thanks for keeping me going :)

Here is another great workout that can be done with little to no equipment.  All you need is a skipping rope.

200 Skips (50 Right Foot; 50 Left Foot; 50 Right Foot; 50 Left Foot)

5 Rounds of:5 Jump Squats
Plank from Hands with 10 Foot Claps (similar to a clap push up, but intead of clapping hands - you clap your feet together)
Repeat

200 Skips (as you like)

5 Rounds of:
(High Knees (10) - Chest to Floor) x3
20 Duck Squat with Knee Drives
Repeat

200 Skips (as you like)

Enjoy!
Breanne :)
cherish yesterday~live today~dream tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment