Tuesday 26 April 2011

HAPPY TUESDAY!

The sun is shining, isn't it great? I hope everyone had a great Easter, and didn't eat too much of all of the good stuff.
I haven't forgot about my blog.  I actually have a couple of workouts to put up.  And I will do that in the next week or so.  You will be able to complete the workouts with little to no equipment so you will be able to take them outside as it gets nicer out.
I am hoping to be able to get outside to take some pictures for my exercise photo album, so that you can refer to, to help understand some of the names and descriptions of exercises.
Also, I am interested to know what kind of portable fitness equipment, you would be interested in? I am looking at carrying a few key pieces like stability balls, travel rollers (small version of the foam rolller), The Stick (thestick.com), and resistance tubing.  If you have any other suggestions, please let me know.
Talk soon. Get outside and enjoy it!
Breanne :)
cherish yesterday~live today~dream tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment