Saturday 21 March 2020

Forced Semi-Retirement

I have a few clients who have recently retired, and I am beginning to feel like I am taking a forced semi-retirement.  The work I am doing is the exact opposite of what I am used to -- I am working from my computer a lot more as I am normally with clients in-person whether it is for fitness classes, personal training or massage therapy.



What have my days consisted of?
Coffee
Cooper cuddles
Breakfast
Email
Planning some fitness challenges for clients
Workout
Coffee
Reading
Dog Walk
Netflix
Knitting (nothing fancy, I don't like to count)
Trying not to panic
Netflix
Picking one room or item to get organized
Keep in touch with family & friends
Playing some cribbage (yes, I am that old)
Keep to a regular eating schedule as best I can
Getting 6-8 hours of sleep (or more if possible)

If you have any ideas or suggestions for any blog posts, let me know. 

Stay healthy,
Breanne :)

No comments:

Post a Comment