Tuesday 19 June 2018

Sample Exercises And Hello!

It’s been a long time!

I am still working at the Pulse Generator at the U of A Hospital as a personal trainer, fitness instructor and massage therapist.  My other main duty is organizing all fitness classes in Edmonton & Calgary for the Pulse Generator.  I closed my own workout space over one year ago as I needed to claim some of my time back. I am always trying to learn and progress my business.
I am working on some online training options and with that comes challenging my video making skills.

Check out my first very basic video that was made with iMovie.
Click here to access the video:
https://vimeo.com/275740778

We will also need the password - FUNKYFIT

Let me know what you think.
Breanne

1 comment:

  1. So handy to have the videos and see what each movement is supposed to look like!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete